Read my article – How important is fat in your diet?
- Brown Bread (even brown bread contains 60 to 80 % maida) – but better than 100% maida.
- Ghee for toasting the bread (if you have more digestion problem use more ghee or else use less)
- Coriander leaves – 100 gms.
- Grated coconut – 4 tbsp
- Green chilli – 1 no
- Curd – one scoop
- Salt – 1/2 tsp ( green chutney will take less salt)
- Chop the corners of the bread and cut it into the desired shape.
- Make chutney by grinding coriander leaves, coconut, green chilli, curd and salt. curd will make the chutney creamy and nice.
- Apply the chutney and make a sandwich.
- Toast it on the tava with some ghee.
- I prefer using the tava than the sandwich maker. In sandwich maker – we need to eat it hot as it will make the bread hard. But in tava, the top layer is crisp and the inside is soft. I prefer it this way. If we apply more ghee or butter then it will become very crisp and tasty.
- See my recipe – kati Roll. Can use that stuffing in the sandwich and toast on the tava.